With over 20 years of experience working with small business owners, Natasha has the practical, hands-on knowledge to help you increase profits, stay compliant and grow and protect your business.
From operations and workflow issues to risk assessments, Natasha will put efficient and productive systems in place for you and your business to succeed.
Other reasons to consider her:
- Natasha is an Enrolled Agent, licensed thru examination regulated by the US Department of Treasury to represent you in an audit, in other words, speak /submit things in writing according to tax law on your behalf, with the IRS.
- She is a QuickBooks Pro Advisor and Experienced Small Business Trainer & Mentor, and has worked with hundreds of small business owners, self-employed professionals and nonprofit directors.
- She is an experienced Technical Writer, Course Developer and Instructor with a focus on financial planning and small business strategy, operations, development and taxation issues.
- She has a Secure Client Portal for safe, private, easy document transferring for documents with your sensitive information
- She takes continuing education and research extremely seriously - especially in matters of small business tax law, being an active member of the National Association of Tax Professionals and the National Association of Enrolled Agents.